Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Got the Rims! Australian made Globeline 14x7

I just got my salary yesterday and today i already had to withdraw from my bank account.. *Sigh* ...how money flies so fast.. but look at what i got now!
Bling Bling!

That, sir, is a set of Australian made Globeline rims. G'day mate! Used but still in a very good condition. Salary well spent i say. They have 4x114.3 PCD, measure 14 inch in diameter and 7 inch wide. Wide enough to stretch 165/65 R14 tires. I don't know about the offset though.. The previous owner couldn't help me either. Hopefully it's somewhere around +10. Can't wait to see them spinning!

3 comments:

  1. Nice wheels, maybe you can bring those over and ask the guys to fit them on for a preview? hehe~ who knows, you might wanna ask the guys to make a wide fender for you while they're still doing the metal work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came across your blog after googling for stretching this tire size.. Do you happen to have pictures of the 165/65's stretched on 14x7's? I am running a set of 14x7's on my car, but the tire size I am running (155/55's) aren't available anymore where I am from and this is the smallest size I can get, so I am curious if 165/65's would work for me..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Curtis..
    i tried tyrestretch.com but they have no pics of 165/65s on 14x7. the closest thing i got is 175/65s on 14x7.. it's here on my blog (i cant put link here, idk why). look on Oct 2009 post archive titled Noeq's Red Hot Charmant.

    175/65s will stretch just enough so i am sure 165/65s will do better.

    ReplyDelete