Sunday, May 8, 2011

Keeping The Spirit Up

One of the things that kept me going on this project is knowing that there's always something to do about the car. No matter how close i am to reaching the final stage of the build, i'll always manage to find something else to tweak, tune, modify, tamper, break, etc from the car. Of course it still applies, to me at least, that the closer you are to the end, the more redundant the stuff you add to the car.

One good example would be this kit waiting for me at home.

That's my SLC DIY Wideband Lambda controller finally reaching my door step. Do i really need a Wideband 02? No. However, you can't deny that it adds a good touch for the car. Coupled with my Megasquirt, the kit will help ensure that i'm running the optimum fuel map. This kit comes with this Wideband BOSCH O2 sensor. Wonder if i can get my hands on this sensor in our local market.
There you go.. I can't wait to get back home to Jakarta, heat up my soldering iron and work on this kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment