Monday, May 28, 2012

Goodies for Two Wheelies

Yes.. the mini-project for my two wheeler is still on-going. Yes.. i'm funding two projects now. No.. i don't know when both of them shall ever finish.

Here are some newly bought parts for the little guy, presented by a last-minute amateur model.

CB100 Speedometer.

Tail Lamp, Yamaha Byson look-a-like.

Ignition key.. This will be located under the tank

Head Lamp

Fuel Tank emblems..

Fuel Tank side rubber protector

Turn signal lamps

.. and here's the whole lot. You can see the Honda CB seat as well but apparently it's better to go with custom seat as it won't fit my Honda GL chassis very well.

I have also decided to take the plunge and convert it to Megasquirt! Yes.. my Honda Tiger GL200 will hopefully be EFI. Let's see if i'm up to the task.. The parts for the conversion have been ordered and it should take around a month for them to gather. I'm using parts from Yamaha Vixion FZ150 such as the throttle body, injector and fuel pump. Injector flow might be a bit small as Vixion is 150cc while my GL200 is 200cc but i'll worry about that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment