Left Connector, close to clock.
1. Brake Fluid Level Warning. Goes to brake master cylinder.
2. Oil Pressure Warning. Goes to oil pressure sender.
3. Indicator Lamps Check. If this pin is grounded, all indicator lamps should illuminate. This allows you to see if any lamp is broken.
4. High Beam
5. High Beam
6. Brake Light Warning. This indicates if one of the lamps on the brake light is broken.
7. Battery Acid Level Warning. I have not personally seen any car battery which allows this but i could be wrong. This goes directly to A (the A to D mark above the clock).
8. ACC power supply to clock.
The circuit which is marked with A, B, C and D above the clock is connected as below.
A goes to 7 on left connector
B goes to IGN (+), pin 15 on middle connector
C goes to Battery Acid Level Warning
D goes to Ground
Middle Connector, close to speedometer.
9. Left Turn Signal
10. Right Turn Signal
11. Not Connected
12. Ground (Earth) for Water Temp and Fuel Level gauge
13. To Fuel Level Sender unit
14. To Water Temp Sender unit
15. IGN (+) to all Indicator Lamps
16. Not Connected. Goes to empty indicator below Battery Acid Level warning.
Right Connector, close to tach.
18. +B (constant connection to battery for clock memory)
19. Door Open Warning
20. Fog Lamp? Can't be sure.. The indicator that looks like a lamp with three ray beams.
21. Hand Brake Warning (parking)
22. Instrument Cluster Illumination
23. Instrument Cluster Illumination
24. Tach Signal input to Tachometer
I could be wrong but i did my best to avoid any mistakes. At least this should give you some help to trace any problems later.
Here's the warning lamps.
1. High Beam
2. Brake Light Warning
3. Oil Pressure Warning
4. Battery Acid Level Warning
5. Brake Fluid Level Warning
6. Charge Lamp
7. Fog Lamp?
8. Door Open Warning
9. Handbrake Engaged