Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Famous To Famous

Look what got delivered yesterday!

Wrapped my old tires around them.. This is what 185/55/R15 looks on a 7 inch rim.

Slapped on my 4x114.3 to 4x100 25mm adapters.. Getting these adapters is definitely one of the best decisions i made in this project. They open up a whole lot of options when it comes to wheel choice. I'm no longer limited by my PCD measurement.

Et voila!
You refer to RS Watanabes as banana wheels, us Indonesians refer to them as starfruits, all obviously inspired from the spoke design.

So what happened to my other similarly famous wheels? They were sold out of boredom to my friend, Jefry. Since i'm keeping my tires, he has to buy new tires. Yum.. new rubbers.. Here's the Equip 03 replicas on his car.

No comments:

Post a Comment