Sunday, October 7, 2012

Alive and Kickin'

Just because my focus is on my two-wheels project lately, doesn't mean i'm neglecting The Dog. Here's her new looks..
Front grille and rear license plate surround/garnish which i believe are from top-of-the-line Charmant Altair. I have very little idea about Altairs so i can't tell you more, unfortunately. I still need to remove those ugly license plate light on the bumper, cover the holes and install these lights below that came with the garnish but even now she looks much better, doesn't she?

These are for sale as they're no longer used, obviously.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, real nice charmant you have!
    I am an owner of one too, a red one with a 4AGE and I'm looking for some parts, especially the rear plate surrounding, I have looked some on the net myself but I'm not able to find anything.
    I'm also looking for cornerlights like yours since the ones I have is sticking out alot.

    There are images in the link but the text is in swedish, google translate might help you if you want to read it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just read the link. That's a nice Charmant you got there. Could do with better suspensions, but other than that, it's perfect!

    Rear plate surrounds are very hard to get. I got mine from a parts importer but he wouldn't tell me where he got them. As far as i know, only three Charmants here in Indonesia with that plate surround.

    I can help you with brand new corner lights. It's non OEM part but as you can see on my Charmant, they fit just fine. Email me if you're still interested.

    So, is your name Pontus or Segel?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!
      Yeah, the suspension will be changed during the winter, thinking of a coilover sleeves or something similar. It was just a temporary solution just for looks :)
      My name is Pontus but I use RymdSegel as username on forums and such.

      Delete