Monday, June 6, 2011

ARP Flywheel Bolts and Head Stud

Failing to find reasonably priced flywheel bolts locally, again Ebay comes to the rescue. Just bought brand new ARP flywheel bolts there. Gosh, i have so many parts coming in from overseas right now. I hope none of them got lost in the way.

Also, remember the 4A-GZE MAP sensor i won earlier? Well it turned out that the seller also had a set of used ARP head studs. Paid for it as well and hopefully they will be on their way to Indonesia by this week. ARP head studs aren't really necessary for the boost i'm targeting but since i don't know how many times mine have been torqued, decided to replace them anyway. It was a fair price.

Since i'm going to open up the bellhousing to replace the flywheel bolts, should i replace the clutch set with stronger one also? The one running currently is only used about 1000 kms.

Spent A LOT this month. I think my money hates me. They just keep running away from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment