Monday, April 30, 2012

TE37V

Contemplating on replacing my Work Equip 03 replica wheels lately and got my mind on TE37V. Some say TE37V would diminish the "retroness" and that it's better to find more period-correct wheels like Watanabe or the likes, although the V actually stands for Vintage and this series was made by Rays Wheels to cater the uprising of Japanese classics like AE86. Made myself a preview of how The Dog would look like on TE37Vs. What do you think?

My current ones, Axis OG

Bronze TE37V

3 comments:

  1. Looks a whole TON better if you ask me with the TE37v. I'd say go for it, but those don't come cheap don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed.. i like the bronze color as well. The authentic TE37V is of course very expensive but the replicas are much cheaper. USD350 can get me a set of used replicas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where are those replicas manufactured? China? Time to get your Equips replaced, hehe.

    ReplyDelete