Saturday, June 20, 2009

Update 20 June 2009

At least one third of my rear door panels was replaced with new plates. The workshop owner decided giving up on hunting new rear doors and worked on the old ones instead. Here you can see the results.
I am considering on overhauling my 4A-GE instead of putting it in the Dog directly. This way, i can also start working on inverting the intake plenum so that it faces front. Hopefully, i can save engine conversion cost this way since i'll be doing some of the work myself.

2 comments:

  1. If you have the time and patience, DIY is the way to go as you'd learn a lot in the process.

    Too bad I'm just too lazy at times to even think of DIY, hehe.

    Good luck and keep the updates coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patience, check! Time, uumm.. not really. But as far as working on some bits on the engine conversion, roger wilco! A few visits to Jakarta should suffice.

    ReplyDelete