Friday, June 5, 2009

Hotwheels Datsun Bluebird 510 Investment

I don't know why but I bought this a few days ago.
I guess it was just a crazy thought that one day this will be an expensive collectors' item. Who knows how much it worth years from now. Well maybe not that expensive since JNC wrote about this particular Hotwheels saying how successful this model sells. Anyway, i'll do my best not to open up the box so as to keep it as mint as possible. I'M RICH!

Gosh, aren't 510s just beautiful? Surely it's right up there on the list of sexiest cars ever (together with Charmant, of course.. :P). Man, i am sooo building myself a 510 someday!

3 comments:

  1. dude, you should've bought from a bigger brand than Hot Wheels.. (but only if you do expecting bigger money, that is.. ;) hehe.. )
    hahaha.. :D
    datsun keren, do.. knapa gak nyari datsun aja??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would buy something other than Hot Wheels but failed to find one that makes this particular Datsun type, Jod. Anyway, i bought this in Indomaret! You won't find Maisto or Burago there, right?!

    Iya dulu gw hampir milih Datsun 510 kyk gitu Jod. Cuma biayanya bakal lebih gede soalnya sparepartnya lebih langka. Next time maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wah, I did just like what you did. Except I saved a Mustang fastback only. Still in package. Will keep it just like that. And I have a 2000 F1 Ferrari Hot Wheels. Still brand new.

    =P

    ReplyDelete