Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Update 10 December 2009, My Birthday Present

Happy birthday to me! Got a run of stuff happening yesterday during my birthday. Got a new laptop backpack as a present from my co-workers, lost my helmet on the parking lot, drenched in the rain riding motorcycle with my girl, surprise cakes from my girl AND co-workers and finally tons of birthday wishes on facebook.
In short, it was fun despite the helmet incident.. but the fun didn't stop there apparently. Got an unexpected progress pics of The Dog today from dad. I didn't expect them reach this stage so soon, as the first layer of paint is already up. So i guess this can count as a surprise gift also! Here you go..
Hang in there guys!

3 comments:

  1. Lucky man, friends, family... soon to be family and transportation... hope im that lucky for my birthday next year lol, my present may be my engine going in and driving :P, keep the motivational content comming :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks dereck.. i see what you did there ;P lol

    ReplyDelete