Friday, May 8, 2009

The Penalty of Hesitation

Yesterday i saw these beauties for sale..
Yup, that's a Tosco rim. These rims were built for racing purpose by Tosco, the former name of TRD. They are very lightweight but strong. Here they are common in dragstrips due to the aforementioned characteristics. I have been wanting them for so long but couldn't find a set with good price. Most of them are being sold for too expensive. This one, however, is different. They fit my wallet perfectly. Sadly, life's not perfect, there's always a catch. This one has a BIG CATCH: only a pair being sold. Well i don't mind buying them if i can get another pair easily but it's not like that, they are quite rare. What makes me crazy is the width on these babies, 9 inches! Most Tosco here are 8 inches in width. So you can see that i was in a dilemma.. To buy or not to buy. That is the question. Buy it and wait forever until you can have another pair for sale OR don't buy it and hang yourself if another pair is for sale next week and this pair is already sold. So basically i hesitated.. I hesitated since the moment i saw the ad and now i have to pay the penalty.. They are already sold.. *sob sob*. I can't imagine the feeling if i found another pair is for sale tomorrow..

Silly me, why didn't i just buy them and even if i failed to find another pair, i can just sell them again? It's not like i really need to find another pair since i already got a set for The Dog. I've learned my lesson. I know i'll make the right move next time. Hey, who knows next time it will be 10 inches in width?

No comments:

Post a Comment