Sunday, October 4, 2009

MotoGP Racer Wannabe Fail!

Got myself a new "tattoo" on my right leg..
LOL.. Sorry for showing you something so disgusting.. Those wounds on my knee and toe are the result of an accident i had last Friday. I was cruising on my bike running 40-50 km/h and tried to make a right hand turn. I didn't see that there was some oil spills on the road (actually i did but i was too confident of making the turn.. :P) and "successfully" slipped and slide along the road. Lucky i was wearing a helmet, pair of jeans and a long sleeved shirt. If not, i couldn't imagine how worse the wounds would be. Although my favorite pair of jeans are now ruined, i guess i have to be thankful that things could be worse.

Funny thing is that the accident actually made me somewhat happy! I guess it's because of all that sudden rush of adrenaline through my head! I now understand how it feels to slide upon accident like MotoGP racers.. LOL! Experience Point +1! Hahaha..

Knowing that i just fell off my bike, my girlfriend hurry and took me back home. She bought some first aid kit stuff and cleaned the wounds.. Lucky me for having such a loving and caring girlfriend.. Love you Kung!
Now i cant bend my knees normally or risk the wounds opening up again. I am OK by the way. Good thing i always wear a helmet.. So take it from a guy who got up and smiled like nothing happened just after he fell off his bike, SAFETY FIRST!

2 comments:

  1. Avons aka Van BarrosOctober 15, 2009 at 2:17 AM

    04 October was Sunday and Last Friday was the day you and your team went to the studio by using Batik...wkkwkwkkw...
    There was a rumour floating about the
    Malaysia's shaman were going to strike the curse to Indonesia people who use Batik on 02 October

    qikqikqiqk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, it wasn't a Malaysian shaman who cast the curse on Batik-wearing Indonesians. It was found out that the curse came from Palembang, particularly from a Bataknese guy who was jealous that he couldn't join the other guys on the photo shootout.. His name starts with A and ends with vonsus.. Wkwkwkwkw..

    ReplyDelete