Monday, March 9, 2009

The Journey Begins ...

Welcome to my blog! This blog is dedicated to share stuff related to my first self-funded project: Daihatsu Charmant. I will keep this blog in English so that hopefully i can share with more people around the web but please don't let this stop my fellow Indonesian to respond and share using our own Bahasa Indonesia.

In time you may find some strange terms or sentences, do excuse me if you do. I am not without limitation, especially on English. Thus, please inform me should you need any help translating.

I will try my best to update as much as possible and put as many pictures as i can but as you will learn later, i have some challenges.. I may not be able to upload as many pictures as possible.

The main reason why i start this blog is that i can't find enough information about this beautiful car on the web. If i do find one, i can't seem to find the info that i want. So hopefully, this blog will help you any Charmant lovers or anyone who's just interested in following my project.

I am thinking of making two main categories on my blog: those related to technical aspects of the project and those that are not. In time, maybe i have to add more categories. Or even some stories not related to the project at all ...

Any respond or enquiries (or any signs of life at all from the web ... ) to my blog will be highly appreciated.

Cheers,
-edgar-

No comments:

Post a Comment