Monday, April 27, 2009

Mock Ups on Paint Color

One thread in modifikasi.com is about showing off your photoshop car modification. I got help from a few kind dudes over there on mockups of some paint jobs. You see, i need to decide on paint color soon since my car is almost finished and due to my bad imagination, i need some mockups to help me decide. Here are some them. I took the original picture from somewhere over the net but i forgot where..
One of them is my work. Can you guess which one? Clue: i don't know sh*t about photoshop.. So which one do you prefer? I prefer number 6 or 7 but considering a deep metallic gray instead of just gray.

Notice that some of them are converted into two-doors? It's not too late for me to go that way. Hmmm..

One thing for sure, ALL OF THEM got nice rims..

2 comments:

  1. If you're going to go for black hood, make sure you have that little panel between the windshield and your bonnet painted black as well, just like what I did on mine, else it'll just look weird IMO.

    Converting to two doors would mean more $$ spent, I think its wiser to save up those $$ for performance upgrades once your done with the body or any other cosmetics.

    And yeah, those are real nice rims... slurrrrp!! damn! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah i noticed that you painted that panel you mentioned on your Charmant. For me, it all depends whether someday i'll go real carbon fiber or not. If not, glossy black all the way to the panel. On the contrary, that small panel would look weird behind a CF hood.

    So now i'm torn between number 6, 7 or 8.. So Stanley, which one do you prefer? Or any idea for other color?

    You're right about the two doors. I'd rather buy some lightweight pulleys than do two doors conversion. It'll cost me around US$500 more to do it. Heck, i can get 10-20 HP upgrade with that money!

    ReplyDelete