Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Shopped Charmants by Dereck Sealey

My kind friend Dereck done me a big favor by helping me alter few Charmant pics. I believe this is Yohann's Charmer.. So big thanks to both you guys.. Now you have more options besides this and this.
Me and Dereck like the blue one. Guess we both just like blue so much.
Next Dereck add black bonnets.. The white one looks just like Stanley's!Last is what Dereck called an AE86-style paint.
That last one was my request for Dereck based on an R31 Skyline picture i found on the net. Forgot where i got it so if you own it and having problems with me putting it below, do tell me. I was curious if the same paint work on a Charmant would look as good as it is on the Skyline. Honestly, thanks to Dereck i can now say, it does not! LOL..
If you ask me, R31 is the best looking Skyline, well besides the Ken & Marry, that is. I really like the classic box style body. *sigh* i can only dream of owning a Skyline one day.. For now, it's just me and The Dog, i guess!

3 comments:

  1. Blue looks nice, good job Dereck!

    But black hood doesn't seem to flow well with blue though, 2 cents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, in that case Stanley, i'll get myself another bonnet to paint black! then my bonnet can match my mood. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol,or i can always do another, the black looks better at the ful resolution i sent it in :)

    ReplyDelete