Saturday, January 30, 2010

PROTHANE Polyurethane Bushing Total Kit for AE86

Psyched! Just bought this off Ebay Motors..

That's PROTHANE's Polyurethane Bushing Total Kit made fit to AE86. Charmants share many common suspension parts with AE86 so i hope i will be able to use all of the bushings in this kit. Kit includes: Front and Rear Control Arm bushings, Front Strut Rod bushings, Rear Track Arm bushings, Front and Rear Sway Bar bushings and Front and Rear End Links. I know my friend Yohann Quaziz from Israel uses the same kit in his Charmant. Yohann, if you're reading this, can you share your experience using this?

This is my first Ebay purchase ever and I hope everything goes well and the stuff arrives in time for me to totally overhaul my suspension. I haven't checked the link rods on The Dog so if they're stuffed, they will be added to the shopping list along with new gas shocks and lowered springs. Of course i also still have to get wheel spacers for my rims. Those stuff together with this bushing kit should really make The Dog a rigid ride.

6 comments:

  1. hey edgar.
    well as i said to you before.
    this kit will definitly fit your charmant.
    if i remember right youll be left with about 4 bushes unused. 2 of the rear sway bar that we both dont have.
    and another couple for something i didnt know what it was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was doing research for weeks trying to find if these would work on my charmant, thanks for th heads up will purchase the right away.
    Thanks
    Thrills.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thrills, would be great if you can share us pics of your charmant. i'd be happy to put them here on my blog.. my email's on top of the page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sir,

    Im wondering if you have a polyurethane bushing total kit for a KE70?

    and how much will it cost?
    my email: esccamarillo@gmail.com

    Many Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi esccamarillo@gmail.com
    i am just an end-user so you see i don't sell the kit. furthermore, not sure that they have a kit made for KE70. you can surely use some parts from the same kit i use but certainly some will be useless for KE70.

    ReplyDelete